A little change of pace today on Get Elastic, in lieu of a text article, I invite you to check out my recent interview 6 things to avoid on your next website redesign with Steve Cunningham of the readitfor.me blog.
Among the questions covered in this 23 minute chat are:
- Why is 2013 such an “unlucky” year for websites? What are we seeing in the ecommerce landscape that companies are getting wrong?
- What is the first mistake that most ecommerce sites make with social?
- What’s one of the biggest mistakes when an ecommerce site starts a testing program?
- Pimping your coupon box – what’s the danger?
- What are some of the ways ecommerce sites waste home page space?
- How do ecommerce sites misuse triggers?
Please have a listen!
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
And if you’re looking for more audio on online business, peruse Readitfor.me’s blog, lots of good stuff here.