A little change of pace today on Get Elastic, in lieu of a text article, I invite you to check out my recent interview 6 things to avoid on your next website redesign with Steve Cunningham of the readitfor.me blog.
Among the questions covered in this 23 minute chat are:
- Why is 2013 such an “unlucky” year for websites? What are we seeing in the ecommerce landscape that companies are getting wrong?
- What is the first mistake that most ecommerce sites make with social?
- What’s one of the biggest mistakes when an ecommerce site starts a testing program?
- Pimping your coupon box – what’s the danger?
- What are some of the ways ecommerce sites waste home page space?
- How do ecommerce sites misuse triggers?
Please have a listen!
And if you’re looking for more audio on online business, peruse Readitfor.me’s blog, lots of good stuff here.