To celebrate Black Friday, this week’s infographic from Strangeloop Networks highlights shopper behavior for holiday 2012, along with some groovy stats on tablet shopping and page load speed’s effect on site abandonment.
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
- Online shoppers will spend $96Bill this holiday, 12% more vs. 2011 (Shop.org) Tweet this
- 51% of US shoppers will shop online this holiday due to the economy Tweet this
- 38% of online shoppers plan to use coupons this holiday Tweet this
- 12% of shoppers will use their tablet to sneak in holiday shopping at work Tweet this
- 1 in 5 holiday online sales will come from a mobile device Tweet this
- AOV from tablet vs. desktop = $123 vs $102, respectively Tweet this
- 3 in 4 online shoppers experience stress and frustration when a website is slow Tweet this
- 44% of online shoppers believe a slow checkout means the transaction failed Tweet this
- 8/10 shopping carts are abandoned during the holidays Tweet this
- A 1s delay and page load speed can decrease revenue by 7% Tweet this