If you’re new here, welcome! And thanks for subscribing to Get Elastic. Friday is Blogger Digest day where we highlight posts from other blogs that are of value and interest to online retailers and Internet marketers.
- Ayat Shukairy from Invesp Consulting and I did a little blogger trade yesterday, you can see her Guide to Ecommerce Cross-sells on Get Elastic and my post Beyond SEO: Applications of Keyword Research on the Invesp Blog.
- You can also find my article on holiday shipping in eCommerce+Marketing Magazine this month, or catch the online version: Get Your Site into Shipping Shape this Season. (The 3rd page of the article didn’t get indexed by Google. Silly Google, follow this link!)
- The Marketing Experiments Blog has a great post on value propositions – your company vs. your product or service.
- Best Buy is OPEN for business – offering an open API, that is. Hat tip to Bob Angus for finding Open Beats Closed: Best Buy’s New APIs
- Justin Palmer offers 25 tips for optimizing web forms.
- Greg Howlett at Marketing Pilgrim offers some insight and opinion on how financial meltdowns affect Internet retail. Good stuff.