If you’re new here, welcome! And thanks for subscribing to Get Elastic. Friday is Blogger Digest day where we highlight posts from other blogs that are of value and interest to online retailers and Internet marketers.
- A Get Elastic reader built a new tool called CheapTweet which is like a Digg for shopping in Twitter. If you’re a retailer you can try submitting your deals, see what happens.
- Speaking of cheap, Amazon’s holiday strategy this year is to undersell everybody.
- Do you know how to measure the value of ecommerce tools like video? Analytics guru Avinash Kaushik shares tips on how to do it intelligently.
- Google Product Search launched a free shipping filter this week.
- By now you’ve probably heard the news, the economy’s not doing so hot, and people are holding tight to their purse-strings. GrokDotCom offers 7 ways to win over reluctant buyers this season.
- Sally McKenzie offers 5 recession lessons from an ecommerce old timer, including #5 – whatever you do, don’t let your web analyst go.
- JC Penney get’s creative for Black Friday, offering a wake up call service for keen shoppers.
Until Cyber Monday…