Well here we are with another link roundup to keep you glued to your monitors all weekend. You know, I hardly feel like I should ever be linking to these blogs at all from Blogger’s Digest. Because you should be subscribed to it and getting the goods the day they’re published, not waiting for Friday! Nevertheless, I will continue to include them for the benefit of our new subscribers and because I want Google to know how great this content is.
- The toughest part is choosing one or two articles from GrokDotCom to link to. But this week I’ve chosen “How to Increase Your Cart Abandonment Rate.” I’ll spoil the ending for you – tease your customer with low or reasonable prices and save the “sticker shock” for checkout.
- How can personalization improve your ROI on PPC? Get the 411 from Sitebrand with Smart, Not More Keyword Spend Boosts Conversion and the companion case study (warning: link is PDF file).
- Ayat Shukairy caught a whiff of a bad search scent when searching for Dora the Explorer merchandise. Follow your nose to some definite search marketing and landing page don’ts with My Search Smells Fishy. PS, subscribe to the Invesp blog’s feed, you’ll get great content on a regular basis and a freebie you’ll really Digg.
- Attention WordPressers! Many of us have been hacked recently (Get Elastic has suffered twice) – here are two great articles on how to avoid being hacked and how to recover, from Search Engine People and Daily Blog Tips.
- Justing Palmer interviews Aaron Wall, who literally wrote the book on SEO about what else? Ecommerce SEO.
- The SEOmozzers struck it Digg with Google Search Results Missing from One Box – a hilarious what-if of search results Google should really consider.