A whole week without getting hacked, that’s good news! And here’s some great news for e-mail marketers, Sitebrand’s offering a FREE webinar on June 26 called Email Marketing: That Was Then, This is Now. Be there, or be square, as they say.
Plus, the Email Experience Council’s put together a new report: The Retail Email Rendering Benchmark Study. The EEC tracked over 100 top online retailers, examining their emails with images on and off. Click the link to read the executive summary which includes some interesting statistics from the research.
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
- Have you Me’d all over yourself so bad you are now swimming in a sea of irrelevance? Break the cycle with Robert Gorell’s How to Avoid Marketing To You.
- Justin Palmer shares 6 ways to identify your website’s usability issues apart from traditional web analytics.
- Will Critchlow’s The World Series Spidering Problem addresses the “catch” of using Geo-IP delivery when you want to rank well in a Google engine other than the .com. Google’s new guidelines for what constitutes cloaking and how Googlebot’s US citizenship can bugger up your local rankings in Google.co.uk, for example, if you’re not seen as UK-enough for the local engine. Fantastic tips here.
- Social media is not just for kicks – Jeff Quipp shares 4 alternative uses for social media you can apply to your Web strategy.
- Heads up, Yahoo Search Marketeers – did you hear the news? Yahoo is Going to Automatically Optimize Your PPC Account Without You. Unless you opt-out.