If you’re new here (maybe you followed the link from Marketing Pilgrim or found us through a search engine today), every Friday we link out to others, but if you’re looking for the best of Get Elastic, you can check out the Best of the Blog to your right, or check out Why Ecommerce is a Lot Like ICanHasCheezburger which links to my favorite posts organized by topic. This should keep you busy for a while, and if you like our stuff, please subscribe!
Okay, without further ado, here are the links for the week:
- Big news from Google, you can now see hard search volume numbers with the Google Keyword Tool. This is really helpful for your keyword research that you can apply to all areas of marketing: organic SEO, PPC, email marketing, etc.
- Is your copy optimized for skimming and scanning? Some great tips from GrokDotCom.
- It’s always hard to pick just one article from Grok, so here’s a couple more: How to do A/B Testing on Lower Traffic Sites and 5 Copywriting Keys to Landing Page Credibility.
- Yep, it’s that time of year again – Christmas is just around the corner and according to Internet Retailer, you should be ready to promote by October. Join Sitebrand on July 30 for a quick 29 minute webinar and learn what was Danskin’s secret to Cyber Monday success.
- If you’re jonesing for even more ecommerce posts, the German hit Exciting Commerce has launched an English edition, highlighting new business models and emerging markets in ecommerce.
- Tom Lindmeier, Get Elastic reader, blogger friend and former director of e-commerce for a Top 500 retailer is available for e-mail marketing consulting. Thought you might be interested…