Hellooooo? Anyone out there? Just want to wish a happy Fourth of July to all our American friends.
If you’re carving time out of your long weekend celebrations to read Get Elastic, we thank you! And here are some links you may also enjoy:
- If you are puzzled on how to track offline conversions, read and bookmark 7 best practices for tracking offline conversions. I’m continually impressed with the quality of free information Avinash gives away on his blog, and I look forward to July 17th when Avinash joins us for a live webinar called 3 Things to Die For: Web Analytics Unleashed. Sign up for your chance to win one of 5 copies of Kaushik’s book Web Analytics: An Hour a Day.
- The name says it all: Tips for Selling High-Ticket Items via Paid Search in Today’s Tough Economy, from the Rimm-Kaufman Blog.
- While we’re talkin’ PPC, Justin Palmer has 25 PPC survival tips you should check out. 3 Customer Confidence Builders is also an excellent read.
- Can you trust machines to handle your keyword research? George Michie says “Don’t let machines write your keyword lists!”
- A Get Elastic reader created her own list of shopping LOLcats inspired by yesterday’s post Why Ecommerce is Like ICanHasCheezburger.
- Considering comparison engines as a marketing channel? Chip Arndt from EtailDtail explains why online retailers should use comparison shopping engines, including 7 steps to success.
- Good newsflash if you use Flash to deliver rich media experiences, Google’s working hard to improve Flash indexing including text and links without any effort on your part.