Get Elastic is taking a very short summer holiday, and will return next Monday with the findings of our latest industry research. Until then, please enjoy an early edition of Blogger’s Digest, and a selection of posts you may have missed on Get Elastic if you’re a new reader (posts from over 12 months ago).
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
Blogger’s Digest Picks – August 2011
- Website optimisation for SEO – a 12 part guide kicks off with a detailed description of how to ‘use web analytics to benchmark website performance and drive insight through data.’ Good stuff.
- Have you trained your email subscribers to ignore you? Mark Brownlow proposes you do the opposite of ‘best practices’ to help reactivate inactive subscribers.
- SEOmoz has some tips for link building for ecommerce.
- Love to merchandise with carousel sliders on your e-store? Beware of the 5 Big Usability Mistakes Designers Make on Carousels.
- 8 ways your landing page design is sabotaging your click through rate from Unbounce delivers what it promises.
- In Google news – have you seen the new expanded sitelinks in search results? Coverage by Econsultancy and Smart Insights discuss what this means for your brand.
- Curious what the top Google mobile search terms are so far in 2011? The usual suspect Facebook takes the top spot, surprisingly “how to,” “you” and “lyrics” follow behind. I guess the You is for Youtube, which places 6. Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga are notably absent.
- Most folks struggle to find even one good way, Econsultancy shares 11 ways to measure the value of social media.
Get Elastic Rewinds from the Archive