In honor of Canada day (or should I say “honour”), we’re featuring an Infographic Monday with stats on the state of Canadian commerce (via Nextopia).
Click to enlarge infographic
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
- 5-8% of all sales in Canada are made online Tweet this
- 30% of Canadian shopping budgets will be spent online Tweet this
- 83% of Canadians are online, but only 56% of them shop online Tweet this
- Online sales in Canada is expected to grow from $25B this year to $34B in 2016 Tweet this
- Canada only represents 7% of the North American ecommerce market Tweet this
- Only 10% of Canadians say they will shop online over the holidays Tweet this