We’ve been on a cart optimization kick this week, so it’s fitting to run an infographic on the topic. This week’s contribution was created by DMNews, illustrating the “complicated” relationship between customers and carts.
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
- 65% of “occasional” online shoppers, and 52% of frequent save items in the cart with intent to buy later Tweet this
- 55% of frequent online shoppers always use the cart summary to make their final purchase decisions Tweet this
- 42% of infrequent online shoppers never use the shopping cart to save items to purchase later Tweet this
- 51% of occasional online shoppers and 59% of frequent agree cart reminders are helpful Tweet this
- 76% of infrequent digital shoppers never use the cart to store items to view on a different device, vs 38% of frequent shoppers Tweet this
- 53% of digital shoppers don’t expect to receive cart reminder emails after they abandon cart (47% do!) Tweet this