We’ve been on a cart optimization kick this week, so it’s fitting to run an infographic on the topic. This week’s contribution was created by DMNews, illustrating the “complicated” relationship between customers and carts.
- 65% of “occasional” online shoppers, and 52% of frequent save items in the cart with intent to buy later Tweet this
- 55% of frequent online shoppers always use the cart summary to make their final purchase decisions Tweet this
- 42% of infrequent online shoppers never use the shopping cart to save items to purchase later Tweet this
- 51% of occasional online shoppers and 59% of frequent agree cart reminders are helpful Tweet this
- 76% of infrequent digital shoppers never use the cart to store items to view on a different device, vs 38% of frequent shoppers Tweet this
- 53% of digital shoppers don’t expect to receive cart reminder emails after they abandon cart (47% do!) Tweet this