Every quarter, Salecycle reports cart abandonment statistics taken from its customer base of over 200 global brands, with a corresponding infographic. If you are using abandoned cart remarketing emails, make sure you’re tracking each of these metrics yourself.
Click to enlarge infographic
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
- Average cart abandonment rate is 74% via @Salecycle study Tweet this
- Most cart abandonment occurs between 1 and 2pm on Thursdays Tweet this
- Almost half of all cart recovery emails are opened Tweet this
- 13.3% of cart recovery emails are clicked through Tweet this
- Over 1/3 of clicked cart recovery emails convert to a sale Tweet this
- The AOV or recovered carts by email is 19% higher than typical purchases Tweet this