Once again – our month-end roundup of ecommerce linky goodness. Enjoy these picks from May.
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
- “eCommerce is growing – but physical retail is far from doomed” says Forrester’s Sucharita Mulpuru. Find out why on the Forrester Blog.
- Think your home page carousel is a must-have? Find out why users aren’t clicking your home page carousel.
- Start with what is schema markup and why should you be using it, then mosey over to how to boost Your SEO by using schema markup
- 6 Conversion Rate Optimization Case Studies With Surprising Results pretty much speaks for itself…
- If your product includes a free trial, you must read 8 tips to retain customers after the free trial
- We’ve covered personalization topics a few time this month – but not the question “can you overpersonalize?” Fortunately, the Adobe Blog did.
- What are the 3 things you need to know about your mobile visitors? Tune into SiteTuners to find out.
- Big data, big problems…how to apply big data to your business — the smart way.
- Econsultancy shares the 5 golden rules of responsive design…
- …but don’t count out adaptive — make sure you’re savvy on the pros and cons of the other-other way to optimize for mobile.