May came and May went, here are some must-read articles of-the-month to check out if you missed them.
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
- Is your marketing “fat, sick and nearly dead?” Join our CMO Matt Dion over at Huffington Post as he walks you through is 7-step master marketing cleanse plan for the Age of the Customer.
- If you’re a Mad Men fan (or even if you’re not), take some creative direction from Kevin Lindsay’s 7 digital marketing takeaways from 7 seasons of Mad Men.
- ConversionXL makes the case for A/B testing mobile and desktop separately.
- How do you benchmark the omni-digital customer experience? It goes beyond web analytics. Some food for thought from Econsultancy.
- Thinking of expanding to new markets? Smart Insights outlines a ten step approach to testing international commerce waters.
- And now on to wearables… Luke W gives you the rundown on Android Wear vs. Apple Watch complete with UI diagrams.
- AdAge makes the case why luxury brands must innovate or die.
- If you don’t want to fail, read 5 reasons your customer experience initiative is going to fail.
- What is omnichannel, anyway? IMRG shares 13 omnichannel takeaways from its Omnichannel Connect conference.
- Statistics lie and so do customers, if not intentionally. There is a difference between what people think and say they do and what they actually end up doing, and this has impact on your UX and marketing strategies. How can you bridge the gap between actual and reported behavior?
- Consumers are suffering from app fatigue and are tired of carrying zillions of store cards with them – what does this mean for your loyalty program? Mobile Commerce Daily shares a workaround, app-free loyalty programs where the customer can save a digital loyalty card in Apple’s Passbook or Google Wallet.
- Speaking of mobile, are you complying with these 19 must-have features for mobile product pages?