Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
- Average ecommerce conversion rate in 2012 is 3.8%, down 8.4% YOY Tweet this
- For every $92 spend acquiring customers, only $1 is spent on conversion rate optimization Tweet this
- 46% of online retailers use A/B testing in 2012, 30% usability testing, 17% MVT Tweet this
- Only 29% of online retailers perform cart abandonment analysis Tweet this
- Only 21% of online retailers use event-triggered emails Tweet this
- 42% of online retailers perform copy optimization Tweet this
- 40% of online retailers use customer surveys/customer feedback Tweet this
- 27% of online retailers use competitive benchmarking Tweet this
- MVT was rated by online retailers as most difficult but most effective CRO activity Tweet this