Digital disruption is transforming online business. Deloitte Digital has compiled a number of stats honing in on mobile and Facebook’s impact on digital business today.
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
- The number of mobile-connected devices will exceed the world’s population in 2012. Tweet this
- 4.8 billion people worldwide own mobile phones, with 1.2 Billion mobile web users. Tweet this
- 4.8 billion people worldwide own mobile phones, 600K more than own toothbrushes. Tweet this
- There are more active Facebook users than cars worldwide (845 million) Tweet this
- 37% of enterprises see visible impact from mobile (top and bottom line) Tweet this
- 15% aged 15-24 prefer to receive customer service via email. Tweet this
- 77% of consumers interact with brands on Facebook. Tweet this
- 29% of consumers who research a product in-store on mobile purchase it online Tweet this
- 48% of consumers use mobile devices to purchase online. 46% to look up prices. Tweet this
- 49% of consumers are less likely to revisit a problematic website. Tweet this
- M-commerce expected to reach $163 Billion by 2015. Tweet this