2014’s off to an amazing start with no shortage of great content to link to. Enjoy these curated articles, we’ll be back on Friday.
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
- Forbes this week covers examples of companies using social platforms to streamline business, including how we do it here at Elastic Path.
- If you missed our Google Hangout with Robert Scoble and Shel Israel, authors of the Age of Context, check it out here.
- Talk about Age of Context on steroids — Amazon’s filed a patent to ship product before the customer orders it. No, this is no PR stunt! Check out the article in the Wall Street Journal.
- What’s slowing down your ecommerce site? KISSmetrics offers 15 reasons why your site’s slow, including 2 that relate to your CMS.
- Think you’re off the hook for writing a killer value proposition because you’re in a saturated market? Now you have no excuse, thanks to How to come up with a value proposition when what you sell isn’t unique.
- Can you have too much of a good thing when it comes to positive reviews? Does how you present reviews impact conversion? Answer Yes and Yes, and head over to Unbounce for the reasons why.
- What are the pros and cons of on-premise WCM (web content management)? Adobe outlines 5 on each side.
- Form fill optimization (FFO?) is one of conversion testing’s unsung heroes. SiteTuners offers 4 tips for better form completion.
- Did you know you can now target promoted Tweets to email addresses you hold in your CRM database? Cool beans.
- It’s time to kiss 8 design elements whose time has come good-bye.
- Finally, here’s 50 fascinating stats about mobile commerce. Enjoy!