Get Elastic is on summer holiday until Labor Day, so in the meantime, enjoy these choice cuts from the month of August from around the Web.
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
- Bryan Eisenberg explains persona creation for complex sales.
- The blog formerly known as SEOmoz is now Moz, because it’s so much more than a search blog. For example: 5 lessons learned from 100,000 usability studies.
- Big news this month was Facebook’s News Feed algorithm update. Here are 6 things ecommerce marketers need to know.
- How about 10 tips to improve your affiliate conversion rates, from Geno Prussakov. (Check out his newest book, a beginner’s guide to affiliate marketing!)
- 4 tips to boost confidence in analytics reporting, courtesy of MarketingExperiments.
- Avinash Kaushik shares insight on multi-channel attribution modeling: the good, the bad and the ugly.
- Graham Charlton rounds up 31 things you must have on your product page.
- The Adobe Blog serves up When heuristics go bad: dealing with common optimization practices.
- Forrester proclaims that predictive apps — those that use big data and predictive analytics to deliver the right content and experience to the individual — is the next big thing.
- I have a feeling predictive apps are going to be the key to Google Glass. But what is Glass like now to experience? Econsultancy tells all.
- Are you sure you need that website makeover? Crazy Egg gives you 7 reasons a redesign might be a bad idea.