To wrap up August, enjoy these informative ecommerce related articles from around the Web.
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
- Smart Insights shares 10 tips to create an effective Cart Recovery Programme.
- Think going responsive is a silver bullet for raising mobile conversion? Marketing Experiments shares a case where responsive did win the A/B test — in aggregate, but actually decreased on mobile devices.
- How To Make Mobile Convert: The Most Common Mobile Store Mistakes and How to Make Mobile eCommerce Convert: What’s Effective In Mobile Design Right Now from ConversionXL round out our mobile entries.
- Econsultancy offers a “dip-your-toe-in introduction” to how anyone can use machine learning to improve their digital ad campaigns, walking you through a simple (and feasible) machine learning program.
- ConversionXL shares 6 essential principles in designing high converting site search results, it’s likely there’s at least one you’ve not considered…
- Related: E-Commerce Sites Need Multiple of These 5 ‘Search Scope’ Features from the Baymard Institute.
- Web Performance Today highlights the 5 things the 10 fastest ecommerce sites can teach us about web performance.
- Are you aware of the latest SEO tip? Https is now used as a ranking factor in Google.
- Conversion Voodoo makes the case for and against split testing prices.
- CrazyEgg explains how to apply psychological principals to increase your conversion rate.
- How does “last-millisecond marketing” work in ecommerce personalization? The Adobe Blog breaks down.