It’s that time again, here are 10 plus one can’t miss articles from June. But first, I want to thank you for voting Get Elastic your favorite ecommerce blog in MarketingSherpa’s Reader’s Choice Awards. Please take some time this week to check out the other winners, good stuff!
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
- Big news in June was the rollout of Facebook Promoted Posts. RKG Blog outlines the 6 differences between Facebook’s Promoted Posts and Page Post Ads.
- Familiarize yourself with these 8 mobile design limitations.
- Wondering how to get value out of Pinterest? Consider these 8 ways to promote your retail brand on Pinterest. And while you’re at it, check out how to use Pinterest for link building and blogger outreach.
- Still working through your cookie strategy? Check out 20+ examples of EU cookie law compliance.
- U.S. Patent 8,190,519 is Amazon’s idea for charging purchasers of digital gifts only if the giftee wants them. Proposed in September 2008, it was issued in June, 2012.
- What type of digital content do tablet owners love to consume?
- Launching a new release of your product, new features or other major announcement? Consider email teaser campaigns. Unbounce shares a case study and tips on how to do it right.
- KISSmetrics compiled 5 Psychological Studies on Pricing That You Absolutely MUST Read. ‘Nuff said.
- Video marketing is hot. Here are 8 best practices for boosting video SEO.
- Conversion optimization is important, but you need to know how to identify and fix your worst landing pages in order to get the most bang for your buck.