It’s that time again – enjoy these choice cuts of ecommerce goodness from around the Web.
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
- Invesp shares examples of A/B tests that destroy myths A/B testing helped create.
- How do you personalize for non-anonymous (nonymous?) visitors? Kevin Lindsay shares his tips at the Adobe Digital Marketing blog.
- Netflix uses data for a lot more than recommendations…
- Conversion optimization is a mind game – let’s face it. Knowing what motivates customers psychologically is power. Check out Site Tuners’ 5 ways to use your visitors’ cognitive biases to your advantage.
- Also fascinating is the influence microcopy has on conversion.
- The ever-entertaining Avinash Kaushik shares his insights on web design UX best practices. (His goal is to help you not settle for merely “sucking less.”
- Telecoms and other subscription-based businesses should look into predicting customer churn.
- Want a better site search? Baymard Institute deconstructs 12 site-search query types you need to know.
- And if you missed it, check out my guest post on the Adobe Digital Marketing Blog on the foundations of personalization strategy.
- Econsultancy shares some brilliant ways fashion retailers reduce and handle online returns.