As is our custom, enjoy our picks for great ecommerce and technology related articles from the month of May.
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
- If you can believe it, there are more iPhones sold per year than babies born. Luke W illustrates this crazy fact and hopes you’ve got your multi-device strategy in order.
- Baymard Institute has put out a pretty phenomenal guide to mobile commerce design, and shares a tip on their blog about the importance of very distinct hit areas for touch screens.
- Definitely one of the most interesting subject lines and a darn good article too, check out KISSmetrics’ 3 Reasons Batman is Better Than Superman & How it Can Improve Your Conversion Rates
- This month, Google unveiled a new way for brands to advertise using a “channel gadget” that supports in-video shopping, directing viewers where to buy through certain product videos like Unilever’s Tresemme shampoo, one of it’s pilot brands.
- Business Insider has an insightful look at 3 traits of Chinese online shoppers that differentiate them from Western consumers.
- Speaking of the Chinese market, MarketingExperiments ran an A/B test on imagery and clear calls to action. The test resulted in a 62% uplift across geographies in aggregate, but a staggering 433% improvement on the Chinese version of SAP.com.
- If you sell SaaS products, your conversion Nirvana is an upgrade. KISSmetrics discusses SaaS Pricing: Features that Make People Upgrade.
- Another entry from KISSmetrics (have you subscribed to this blog yet??): How to excel at the subscription economy.
- We interviewed conversion optimizer Chris Goward this month and he concurred that carousels generally suck on websites. Econsultancy has 3 ideas that convert better than standard carousels.
- And if this isn’t enough content for you, Conversion XL has rounded up 13 fascinating posts on pricing strategies. Enjoy!