As is our tradition, each moth we share 10 can’t-miss ecommerce marketing posts from around the Web.
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
- 2013 may well be another year-of-the-mobile, so brush up on your knowledge of responsive navigation and optimizing for touch across devices.
- DailyEgg shares 5 universal truths learnt from eye tracking studies.
- Do you know how to track form abandonment in Google Analytics?
- If you sell subscription services, customer churn keeps you up at night. Read about 6 ways to reduce churn rate.
- Econsultancy shares 8 online shopping behavior traits of men.
- If you need a good sports analogy to wrap your head around the problems of attribution, Kevin Hillstrom has a great basketball one.
- Category pages typically not the first area folks test, but are critical to guiding customers toward the products and content they seek. UX Movement has tips for improving category pages.
- Is your site committing any of these 7 ecommerce SEO sins?
- Of course Pinterest is following the typical popular social network evolution and rolling out verified business pages.
- With a branded Pinterest presence comes the need for tracking tools. Econsultancy reviews 5 Pinterest measurement tools.