It’s getting cold outside…so warm up with these hot ecommerce links! Check out our picks for November.
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
- What’s in store for beacons, wearables and other in-store tech? Our own Matt Dion weighs in with CNN Money: Luxury retailers are watching you
- Is your business equipped to serve mobile-mad millennials? Matt Dion shares his commentary with Chainstorage with Insights: The mobile mind shift is here. Is your brand ready?
- What’s next for dead malls? I share my opinion with Deseret News.
- Internet Retailer explains why your online store needs an API this holiday season.
- Mystified by responsive design? These 9 GIFs explain responsive design brilliantly.
- Adobe’s blog addresses the IT and marketing divide, and why companies that want to survive in the 21st century must rethink ecommerce altogether,
- Macy’s and Marriott are both using Snapchat for marketing – but in very different ways.
- Geolocation is changing the retail business model – yet again. Via Forbes.
- With iPhones creeping larger and more phablets in circulation, it’s worth learning best practices for designing for larger phones.
- Optimizing confirmation email to generate more sales is an underused tactic. Conversion XL shows you how to make them ‘not suck’ and make money.
- You may have heard that Google gives an SEO boost to sites that use https – but how much of a ranking signal is https, really?
- For some fun, check out this infographic of hidden messages hidden in famous logos. How many can you spot?