This week’s infographic is courtesy of Invesp Consulting, covering a topic that every ecommerce marketer should be obsessed about: personalization. These stats reveal that consumers are interested in personalized experiences, and that marketers are still unsure how to deliver great experiences.
Susbcribers, can’t see image? View this post online
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
- 59% of online shoppers believe it’s easier to find more interesting products on personalized sites Tweet this
- 56% of online shoppers are more likely to return to a site that recommends products Tweet this
- 53% of online shoppers believe retailers who personalize their sites provide a valuable service Tweet this
- 45% of online shoppers are more likely to shop on a site that offers personalized recommendations Tweet this
- 57% of online shoppers are OK with providing personal info so long as they get a benefit Tweet this
- 77% of online shoppers would trust businesses more if they explained how they use personal info Tweet this
- Personalized ads have 10x higher CTR compared to traditional display ads Tweet this
- 51% of online marketers are not sure how to implement personalization Tweet this
- 59% of marketers experience good ROI after personalizing their online stores Tweet this