This week’s Infographic Friday features Invodo’s Video Statistics: The Marketer’s Infographic (via )
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
- The average American consumes 19 hours of online video per month Tweet this
- Consumers watch product video 60% of the time Tweet this
- 52% of consumers say watching product videos make them more confident in purchase decisions Tweet this
- 3/5 consumers will spend at least 2 minutes watching product video Tweet this
- 1/2 consumers are less likely to return a product after viewing a video Tweet this
- Mobile shoppers are 3x as likely to view video as desktop or laptop users Tweet this
- 1/2 of smartphone owners watched product video on their device in a 3mo period Tweet this
- Shoppers who view product video are 174% more likely to purchase Tweet this
- Nearly 40% of consumers report videos increase their likelihood to purchase via mobile Tweet this
- 25% of mobile Internet users made a mobile purchase in 2012 Tweet this
- 62% of iPad shoppers spent more than $250 on consumer products last year Tweet this
- 76% of marketers plan to add video to their sites Tweet this