We’re excited to feature our own infographic this week, inspired by our latest ebook The New Customer Journey: A Convergence of Content, Context, Channels and Commerce
Click to enlarge infographic
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
- The use of mobile apps for shopping has doubled in the past year Tweet this
- 14% of consumers would prefer to pay via mobile vs. credit card Tweet this
- 41% of consumers actively use mobile apps while in-store Tweet this
- 75% of consumers research products both online and in-store before purchasing Tweet this
- Customers who shop via mobile spend 66% more than those who only buy in-store Tweet this
- 36% of shoppers would find the ability to scan product barcodes with their devices desirable Tweet this
- 41% of millennials have made a purchase using their smartphone Tweet this
- 63% of millennials follow brands on social networks Tweet this
- 89% of millennials would prefer a store with advanced mobile capabilities Tweet this
- There are 2Bill millennials in the world, they account for ½ of all retail spending Tweet this
- 68% of millennials demand an integrated, seamless experience across channels Tweet this
- Consumers are 6x more likely to keep a retail app that works with beacons Tweet this
- Beacons drive 16x greater in-store app usage for retailers Tweet this
- Consumers that interact with beacons in-store are 7x more likely to seek out a product on the shelf Tweet this