Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
- 28% of digital marketers say managing a website is hell Tweet this
- Only 38% of marketers believe their CMS delivers a brand-enhancing experience Tweet this
- 87% of marketers expect a CMS to improve customer engagement, but only 23% say they ‘deliver’ Tweet this
- 78% marketers say a CMS should built a positive brand experience, but only 29% think theirs is good at this Tweet this
- 33% of marketers say mobile/responsive design is the one feature they would want to add to their CMS right now Tweet this
- 70% of marketers believe optimal experience across all screens is a major challenge, and only 11% believe they are currently ‘mobile first’ Tweet this
- 63% of marketers say managing and measuring social activity within their current CMS is difficult Tweet this
- 20% of marketers don’t measure the ROI of their CMS systems Tweet this