Earlier this week, we mentioned a study by Vision Critical that asked 500 Pinterest users how they use it and how it influences purchase decisions.
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
- 12% of Pinterest users have purchased something they’ve pinned online Tweet this
- 16% of Pinterest users have purchased something they’ve pinned OFFline Tweet this
- 1 in 5 Pinterest users are buying items they have pinned Tweet this
- 61% of Pinterest users signed up in 2012 Tweet this
- ‘Older’ Pinterest users (joined before 2012) purchase more pinned items than newer members Tweet this
- 3/4 Pinterest users plan to use Pinterest for the foreseeable future Tweet this
Like it? Pin it!