Well it’s Good Friday and most of you are not in the office, so kick back with some egg nog (oops, wrong holiday) and enjoy this week’s Bloggers Digest. I do hope you take the time to check out my contribution to Problogger this week: Almost 7 Ways to Re-Optimize Your Blog Posts. There’s also a post on YouMoz by yours truly: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Store Blog.
- Justin Palmer does it again with his home-run 10 Steps for SEO-ing Product Pages
- DJ Waldow’s Sender Reputation: What is it and Why Should You Care? is a must-read for email marketers.
- Manoj Jasra blesses us with his Ultimate Google Analytics Resources roundup.
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
- Patrick Altoft shares his Guide to Geo Targeting for SEO and Usability. The last paragraph has some great advice on avoiding duplicate content problems for online retailers running country-targeted sites: write unique content for each site!
- Alan Rimm-Kaufmann wrote a fantastic article for Search Engine Land full of tips to help your landing pages load faster, as we recently discovered is a factor in your Google Adwords Quality Score.
- Check out my guest post on reputation management called 10 Ways to Clear Bad Press from Search Engines over at Image X Media’s Drupal Blog.
Have a great long weekend!