If you’ve had a hard day’s week, enjoy this Friday’s infographic — a clever and fun take on how ecommerce is like Beatles tunes, courtesy of Abandonaid, via the Aidalicious ecommerce blog.
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
- 71% of shoppers expect customer service assistance within 5 minutes Tweet this
- 47% of shoppers actively seek customer reviews through social media Tweet this
- A product needs 50 online reviews to raise conversion rate by 4.6% Tweet this
- 81% of shoppers cite social recommendations as directly influential on purchase decisions Tweet this
- 74% of shoppers abandon carts due to high delivery charges Tweet this
- 75% of shoppers add to their orders to qualify for free shipping Tweet this
- Shoppers respond to free shipping offers 2x more than price discounts Tweet this
- 55% of cart abandoners spend even more when receiving a cart recovery email Tweet this
- 59% of shoppers believe a personalized experience makes it easier to find what they are looking for Tweet this
- 56% of shoppers that receive personalized recommendations are more likely to return Tweet this
- 84% of marketers realize positive ROI from behavioral targeting for personalization Tweet this