Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
- 67% of consumers move between devices when they’re shopping online. 98% switch devices within a single day Tweet this
- 65% of consumers begin their online purchase path on smartphone. 61% continue on PC, 4% on tablet Tweet this
- 2/3 smartphone users say they’re more likely to buy from a company with a mobile friendly site Tweet this
- 74% of smartphone users say they’re more likely to return to a mobile-friendly site Tweet this
- The average attention span of a goldfish is 9s. Today’s typical consumer can only pay attention for 8s! Tweet this
- Amazon found a 100ms increase in speed = 1% revenue increase Tweet this
- 8/10 smartphone purchases are spontaneous vs 6/10 purchases made on a laptop Tweet this
- 60% of smartphone purchases are made at home, 85% of PC/laptop are made at home Tweet this
- 61% of consumers are more likely to buy from a company that delivers customized, real-time content Tweet this
- Real-time marketing increases conversion rates by an average of 26% Tweet this