Keeping with the responsive web design theme this week, today’s infographic asks if responsive design is hope or hype, from our friends at Monetate.
If you missed it, check out Monetate and Elastic Path’s ebook The truth about responsive design (free!)
- 21% of website traffic to leading ecommerce websites now come from tablets and smartphones Tweet this
- 28% of Americans access the internet more often on smartphones than their desktops
- 67% of shoppers who are more likely to buy from a mobile-friendly site
- 91% of US residents have a mobile device within reach 24/7 Tweet this
- The average number of unique screen resolutions has increased from 97 in ’10 to 232 in ‘13 Tweet this
- By 2017, 25% of ecommerce sales will occur on a tablet Tweet this