This post is part four our Social Media Guide, a companion post to our presentation “Self-evolving eCommerce: Using Consumer Generated Content for Fun and Profit” at the Shop.org Annual Summit in Las Vegas.
The referee indicates whether your play was a success or not. Sometimes it is a touchdown, sometimes just a field goal. Other times you will have dropped the ball.
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
- Traditional metrics (views, time spent, bounce rate)
- Trackbacks (people linking to post via blog)
- Blogosphere or news mentions (use Google Alerts)
- Technorati authority
- Number of subscribers (Feedburner)
- Number of comments
- Search engine position improvements
- Referrals leading to sales