This week’s infographic hails from Adweek: Everything You Need to Know About Millennial Consumers.
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
- Millennials make up 27% of the US population Tweet this
- 30% of millennials use 4 or more devices per day Tweet this
- Millennials check their smartphones 43 x/day on average Tweet this
- 18% of millennials live at home and are financially dependent on their parents Tweet this
- 68% of millennials are “completely unfazed by celebrity endorsements” Tweet this
- 89% of millennials trust friend/family recommendations more than brand claims Tweet this
- 59% of millennials make product recommendations, and 41% share them socially Tweet this
- 93% of millennials usually read reviews prior to purchase Tweet this
- Millennials prefer to browse the web on mobile devices (52% on smartphones, 61% on tablets) Tweet this
- 71% of millennials browse online but complete the purchase offline Tweet this
- 56% of millennials use social media at least once/month Tweet this
- 90% of millennials use Facebook, 42% log on daily Tweet this
- 25% of millennials update social media profiles at least once per day Tweet this
- 66% of millennials follow brands on social media (60% for the coupons) Tweet this
- 60% of millennials say customer experience should be consistent across online, store and mobile Tweet this