This week’s infographics focuses on millennials and mobile commerce, courtesy of Merchant Warehouse. Enjoy!
To view the full image, check out the original post on Merchant Warehouse.
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
- 40% of male and 33% of female millennials say they would buy everything online if they could Tweet this
- Millennials carry $200 Billion in annual buying power Tweet this
- Nearly 85% of millennials say they research purchases online before buying (58% get info from Amazon) Tweet this
- 44% of “mobile millennials” report they use QR codes to get product information Tweet this
- 50% of retailers admit they don’t market differently to various demographic segments Tweet this
- 50% of smartphone users anticipate using mobile wallets by 2017 Tweet this
- US mobile-based transactions have grown avg 118%/yr for last 5 yrs Tweet this
- 89% of retailers don’t offer mobile payment options Tweet this
- 73% of consumers are willing to use mobile devices to interact with brands’ loyalty programs Tweet this
- 73% of retailers don’t offer mobile coupons Tweet this
- Only 8.4% of retailers offer integrated loyalty programs across channels Tweet this