This week’s infographics focuses on millennials and mobile commerce, courtesy of Merchant Warehouse. Enjoy!
To view the full image, check out the original post on Merchant Warehouse.
- 40% of male and 33% of female millennials say they would buy everything online if they could Tweet this
- Millennials carry $200 Billion in annual buying power Tweet this
- Nearly 85% of millennials say they research purchases online before buying (58% get info from Amazon) Tweet this
- 44% of “mobile millennials” report they use QR codes to get product information Tweet this
- 50% of retailers admit they don’t market differently to various demographic segments Tweet this
- 50% of smartphone users anticipate using mobile wallets by 2017 Tweet this
- US mobile-based transactions have grown avg 118%/yr for last 5 yrs Tweet this
- 89% of retailers don’t offer mobile payment options Tweet this
- 73% of consumers are willing to use mobile devices to interact with brands’ loyalty programs Tweet this
- 73% of retailers don’t offer mobile coupons Tweet this
- Only 8.4% of retailers offer integrated loyalty programs across channels Tweet this