This week’s infographic hails from Radware, and displays why performance matters to mobile commerce.
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
- 1 in 4 CIOs have no mobile strategy Tweet this
- 25% of Internet users in the US access the Internet solely through their mobile devices Tweet this
- Mobile accounts for ½ of all ecommerce traffic (40% smartphone, 10% tablet) Tweet this
- Mobile commerce is growing 48% YOY Tweet this
- Up to 97% of mobile shopping carts are abandoned Tweet this
- The average online shopper visits a site 6.2 times before purchasing Tweet this
- The average online shopper uses 2.6 devices through the purchase journey Tweet this
- The average m.site takes 4.8s to load on an iPhone 5S Tweet this