This week’s infographic comes from Invesp Consulting, breaking down the current state of mobile and commerce.
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
- Mobile devices now account for 15.4% share of worldwide digital commerce Tweet this
- Mobile now drives 50% of US online retail traffic Tweet this
- 55% of in-store shoppers have used mobile devices to search for info Tweet this
- 32% of retail shoppers aged 60+ use mobile devices in-store Tweet this
- Smartphone AOV=$92.37 vs tablet AOV=$98.56 Tweet this
- 62% of mobile shoppers perceive info accessed through mobile more useful than in-store displays/content Tweet this
- 60% of electronics shoppers use mobile in-store vs 55% grocery, 47% apparel Tweet this