It’s that time again, here are our choice cuts for content from around the ‘Net. If you’d like to stay current on everything we’re reading and finding valuable, plus 140-character or less ecommerce tips, please join us on Twitter @getelastic.
- Social content marketing through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram is becoming increasingly popular, but the devil’s in the details — check out Unbounce’s 5 Painfully Obvious But Extremely Effective Facebook Tactics Nobody Told You About.
- The above link shares secrets of what types of images are most attention-grabbing and share-worthy on Facebook. You may also be interested in what makes a killer Instagram pic (great information for marketers).
- Facebook’s updated its analytics, make sure you understand how to take advantage of it, via KISSmetrics.
- The future of in-store is going to be digital, here’s how early movers Tesco, deBeers and B&Q are using digital to enhance the in-store experience.
- Another digital in-store revolution is the use of beacons. Find out how Macy’s iBeacon / Shopkick project is going, and if you don’t know what iBeacons are, check out our own article Beacons and the age of micro-location context.
- Make sure you’re not screwing up your A/B testing in any of these 5 ways.
- One of the biggest downsides to responsive design is its impact on performance. CrazyEgg has 6 tips for improving your repsonsive site’s performance and UX.
- And if you need some inspiration for landing page testing, check out Rich Page’s 7 high impact landing page tests you haven’t tried yet.
- What do most A/B testers lose sight of? The customer lifecycle. Don’t let it happen to you.
Tags: content marketing