This post is part two our Social Media Guide, a companion post to our presentation “Self-evolving eCommerce: Using Consumer Generated Content for Fun and Profit” at the Shop.org Annual Summit in Las Vegas.
The Offense is on the field lining up, getting everyone in place to snap the ball.
- Sponsor other people’s social media (Toshiba on Ask a Ninja)
- Responding to social media that’s already talking about you
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
- You already have it (newsletters, training, ads)
- Outsource (mommy bloggers)
- White Paper: Blogging for Retailers (and Podcast)
- Leveraging the video content you already have (Zappos TV ads)
- ThinkGeek USB Doorbell
- Blendtec – Will it Blend
6. User Generated
- UK Company – Sloggi Underwear Best Butt Contest
Spend time on titles: Copyblogger Guide to Effective Headline Writing