This week’s infographic comes from Etail East, examining the mobile commerce landscape in 2014.
- Less than 42% of retailers have mobile marketing strategies in place Tweet this
- Only 38% of retailers have seen measureable success from mobile marketing efforts Tweet this
- For 54% of retailers, mobile makes up >20% of total sales Tweet this
- 71% of retailers’ mobile conversion rates are lower than desktop Tweet this
- 88% of retailers have mobile optimized sites, only 38% have a mobile app Tweet this