This week’s infographic highlights shocking results from a survey of over 1300 UK email marketers conducted by Adestra and Econsultancy. The data reveals barely-passing grades on a number of key components of email marketing.
Click to enlarge infographic
- 61% of UK email marketers rate their campaign performance poor or average. Only 35% good, 4% excellent Tweet this
- 62% of UK email marketers spend 2 or more hrs on campaign design and content, 18% >8 hrs Tweet this
- 12% of UK marketers report they spend NO TIME on email strategy. 27% spend no time on email optimization Tweet this
- 43% of UK marketers feel lack of email marketing strategy is a problem Tweet this
- 71% of UK email marketers have basic to non-existent email optimization for mobile Tweet this