This week’s infographic
Friday Thursday is courtesy of Radware, sharing insights from their recent survey of 2,000 top trafficked ecommerce sites (Alexa), comparing year-over-year data on website performance (site speed).
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
- The median page load speed for ecommerce sites is 7.25s (Tweet this
- The median page load speed for ecommerce sites in 2012 was 22% slower than 2011 Tweet this
- The top 100 ecommerce sites (Alexa) are 14% slower than average, with 9% more resource requests Tweet this
- Only 25% of top 2000 ecommerce sites use CDN (content delivery networks) Tweet this
- 87% of top 2000 ecommerce sites use keep alives to increase page speed Tweet this
- 78% of top 2000 ecommerce sites compress text to increase page load speed Tweet this