This week’s Infographic Friday features stats on consumer demand for mobile-friendly sites, via Demandforce.
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Join over 20,000 ecommerce leaders who have subscribed
and receive expert advice about the world of enterprise commerce.
- Mobile traffic makes up 10% of all Internet use Tweet this
- ~10% of websites are mobile-optimized Tweet this
- According to an Econsultancy survey, mobile optimization is digital marketers’ top priority Tweet this
- 48% of users feel frustrated and annoyed when they visit nonmobile-friendly sites Tweet this
- 52% of users who have bad mobile experiences are less likely to engage with the companies Tweet this
- 48% say that, when sites don’t work well on their smartphones, it makes them feel like the companies don’t care about their business Tweet this
- 50% of people admit they will use websites less if they’re not mobile-friendly (Google) Tweet this
- 61% of users are likely to leave quickly if your site is not optimized well for mobile devices Tweet this
- 67% of users are more likely to buy from mobile-friendly sites Tweet this
- 76% of mobile site users want to be able to find location or operation hours Tweet this
- 61% of mobile web users want click-to-call functionality Tweet this
- 69% of mobile website users want bigger buttons that are easier to press Tweet this
- 78% of mobile website users want to find information within 1 or 2 clicks Tweet this
- 73% of mobile website users want to be able to save information on a site for future use Tweet this