If you’re new here, welcome! And thanks for subscribing to Get Elastic. Friday is Blogger Digest day where we highlight posts from other blogs that are of value and interest to online retailers and Internet marketers.
- Did you woo customers with generous return policies this holiday? Maxim Mironov illustrates how every 1% of sales returned requires an additional 10% sales to offset.
- Scott Roon and Jascon Carncross from eBags.com share their ecommerce video production tips at VideoRetailer.org.
- Avinash Kaushik shares strategies for multichannel analytics to track sales driven by offline channels.
- If you’re itching for some audio-visual learning, check out Marketing Experiments’ year-end webinar Lessons Learned: Our analysts reveal the top takeaways from our 2008 optimization research and the companion research brief covering case study results from research partners.
- What does 2009 and the future hold for CRM? Could it be emotional targeting? Evan Schuman discusses the ethical ramifications of marketing software that interprets consumer communications through the Internet.
- For something a little different, Chad White and Smith-Harmon put together some retail-email marketing themed Mad Libs for you to download and enjoy.