The week went by as fast as it came, and almost without a hitch. We had a Thursday the 13th moment yesterday and we apologize to all who registered for yesterday’s Webinar on merchandising. Due to technical difficulty with our Webinar provider we have rescheduled the event for today, and we’ll have the recap up this afternoon.
- Ron Patiro from Future Now posted a follow up to our post on A/B split-path testing — how to drill down into your conversion funnel to optimize your checkout process.
- Alexis Brion discusses checkout usability improvement with Designing a Checkout Process: 8 Rules, 7 Examples.
- Justin from Drop Ship Digest answers the age-old online retailer dilemma – What should I charge for shipping?
- Kevin Packler from Channel Dollars shares a year-over-year chart plotting the traffic growth of comparison shopping engines Pronto, Smarter.com and Become. If you’re not already, you may consider submitting your product feeds to these engines.
- Rishi from Retail In the Eyes of the Customer spotted a pet retailer who comments back on customer reviews. Interesting.