Dear Get Elastic Readers: We had some issues with WordPress last weekend that resulted in a number of glitches with the site while the platform upgraded. Among other things, we lost our About Us page. Thanks to all who dropped me a line to point that out, and a new and improved About page is now in action – including links to my and Jason’s social media profiles (StumbleUpon, Twitter, Sphinn and Facebook). Have a fabulous weekend!
- One of the coolest discoveries I made this week was a new ecommerce podcast by SLI Systems. Check out the first two episodes with guests from Nebraska Furniture Mart and Vermont Teddy Bear Company. You can also subscribe through iTunes right now.
- For you web designers, Alexis Brion examines the look of log-in boxes with 6 examples of good and bad design.
- Love the title of this one: 7 Most Likely Reasons Your Search Traffic Sucks from the SEOmoz blog.
- Rebecca Kelley from SEOmoz sat in on a PPC webinar and has an excellent summary of it. Very interesting points on how to handle Google’s Content Network.
- Bronto Software has teamed up with Return Path for a 3 part series on sender reputation and deliverability. This week’s post on image suppression and how it impacts deliverability is very insightful.
- If you sell through comparison shopping engines, check out Scott Wingo’s piece on managing long tail terms.